Wednesday, June 4, 2008

california dreamin'

Dear Elder Lewis:
You are hereby called to serve as a missionary of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. You are assigned to labor in the California Long Beach Mission. It is anticipated that you will serve for a period of 24 months.

You should report to the Missionary Training Center at Provo, Utah on Wednesday, 3 September 2008. You will prepare to preach the gospel in the Spanish Language...

I am so excited to serve the Lord in California. I love California!

3 comments:

me said...

congrats man. that's amazing. someday, i'll learn spanish, and then we can do some spanish blogging. (spogging?)

Jacquelyn Sherry said...

Tylerlewis! I'm super excited for you, and I'm glad you aren't leaving before I get home so we can party it up some! I think you are the hip hoppinest cool righteous dude!

Dan the Man said...

Have fun on your mission eventhoug h i'll miss you

Joe Bionicle