Thursday, November 4, 2010

icky

White Americans, what?
Nothing better to do?
Why don't you kick yourself out?
You're an immigrant too!
Who's using who?
What should we do?
Well, you can't be a pimp
And a prostitute too.
-Jack White III

Stories like this make me mad. Click here and read. I hate it when I hear about good people that get kicked out of our country because they happen to be illegal immigrants. The people in this article would've willingly become law-abiding U.S. citizens if the system wasn't so retarded. I've met many good law-abiding(mostly) people that fled to our country seeking a better life, and it would be a crime against morality to deport them. Yes, I've also met a few drug dealers and gangsters from down south and perhaps they should get deported, but that's another story.

"And the Father hath commanded me that I should give unto you this land, for your inheritance. And I say unto you, that if the Gentiles do not repent after the blessing which they shall receive, after they have scattered my people--- Then shall ye, who are a remnant of the house of Jacob, go forth among them; and ye shall be in the midst of them who shall be many; and ye shall be among them as a lion among the beasts of the forest, and as a young lion among the flocks of sheep, who, if he goeth through both treadeth down and teareth in pieces, and none can deliver."
-Jesus Christ, 3Nephi 20:14-16

Si no te gusta, vaya!

1 comment:

Launa said...

What happened to that family was not right! If we want to cut down on illegal immigration we need to make it easier to immigrate legally. And make it easier for people here to become legal. Especially people like that family who were trying to do everything right and just became victims of an obnoxious system.