Monday, October 18, 2010

trippin'

My fam and I tripp'd to St. George o'er the weekend. We had a good time. We hiked and ran and jumped and ate sushi. And we took pictures of ourfineselves doing cool stuff. Here is an example:

That's definitely what I'd look like getting thrown back by the force of a massive nuclear explosion. Or maybe by the force of an angry Jedi. Or that's what I'd look like getting dropped down from a ghettobird to go fight myself some crips 'n bloods. Here's another example:

That's what my Dad would look like jumping from the top of a cliff in the desert to tackle a wild buffalo. Or perhaps a mammoth. Or an angry Jedi.
One more:

That's what my Mom, Sister and I would look like if we were Power Rangers. Or Tusken Raiders. Or maybe Charlie's Angels.

Well, that was fun.

No comments: